If you’re Singaporean, you’ve done at least one of these: chilling at a heartland mall, watching football at the kopitiam, mugging at Changi airport…the list goes on.
It’s time to celebrate our everyday lives as we go about our favourite pastimes during this long holiday! Check out our top red & white outfits to wear when indulging in #SoSingaporean things to do.
Cafe-hopping at Ann Siang Hill
From Ann Siang Hill to Tiong Bahru, our nation’s love for coffee and aesthetically pleasing food brings cafe-hopping to one of the top Singaporean things to do to relax.
Fit and flare pieces with floral and ruffled detailing fit right in with the bright and airy ambiance of many trendy cafes.
- WAREHOUSE Bamboozle Open Back Midi Dress S$129
- DOROTHY PERKINS White Raffia Panel Tote S$73.90
- WAREHOUSE Frill Detail Linen Dress S$119
- TOPSHOP Ruffle Long Sleeve Blouse S$79.90
- TOPSHOP Satin Sash Crop Wide Leg Trousers S$109
Watching soccer at Kopitiam
For soccer fanatics, your local friendly neighbourhood kopitiam is the place to be during soccer season to watch live soccer matches.
Simple t-shirts are the best way to beat the heat while rooting for your favourite team. Add an extra dash of patriotic fever with the brightest red you can find.
Going to a sports bar instead? A polo tee paired with chinos will bring your outfit up a notch.
- TOPMAN Red Stripe T-Shirt S$29.90
- TOPMAN Migos’ Print Oversized T-Shirt S$46.90
- G2000 Red Polo Tee S$53, 2 at S$89, 3 at S$119
- TOPMAN Bleach Stretch Skinny Denim Shorts S$56.90
- BURTON MENSWEAR LONDON Light Grey Chino Shorts S$39.90
Mugging at Singapore Changi Airport
In Singapore, mugging is basically a national sport and we’re probably the only students in the world that love to study in our airport!
Comfort is key here but you don’t have to compromise style! Pair some sweatpants with a cropped vest top and an over-sized jacket for the perfect balance.
Alternatively, a lightweight midi dress is perfect for airport fashion (whether you’re flying or not).
- TOPSHOP Longline Ecru Shacket S$116.00
- TOPSHOP Notch Vest S$ 16.90
- TOPSHOP Ditsy Split Midi S$89.90
- TOPSHOP Utility Style Joggers S$56.90
Chilling at Heartland Malls
Heartland malls are the cornerstone of Singaporean life. Where would we be without our 24-hour Macdonalds, Popular, Watsons and Golden Village?
Keep it simple with loose and casual fits that are easy to throw on!
High Tea at Fullerton Bay
When it comes to living the tai tai life, having high tea while overlooking our magnificent Singaporean skyline is definitely one of the top things to do on the list.
Exude an air of sophistication with a classic one-piece.
KAREN MILLEN Broderie Short Sleeve Top S$299
- KAREN MILLEN Knot and Chain Contour Dress S$469
- KAREN MILLEN Lacing Detail Rib Knit Dress S$299
- KAREN MILLEN Tie Waist Eyelet Contour Dress S$439
- KAREN MILLEN PU Chain Grab Bag S$199
Photography at CBD
Surrounded by skyscraper buildings, the CBD area is a magnificent place for taking your #ootd photos and a hotspot for many photographers.
A clean and minimalist look will make you look right at home in one of Singapore’s busiest districts!
- DOROTHY PERKINS Pinstripe Jacket S$89.90
- DOROTHY PERKINS Wrap Hi Lo Midi Dress S$89.90
- DOROTHY PERKINS Red Croc 2 Part Buckle Belt S$16.90
- TOPSHOP Belted Sleeveless Blazer S$149.00
- DOROTHY PERKINS Pinstripe Shorts S$59.90
- DOROTHY PERKINS White Bright Square Toe Sandals S$43.90